Humphrey Super provides a complete Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) administration service.
Our SMSF administration service includes but is not limited to:
- Establishing an SMSF,
- Preparation of financial statements,
- Preparation of tax returns,
- Arranging an Annual Audit for our SMSFs,
- 24/7 reporting of your SMSF (client logins provided),
- Winding up an SMSF, and
- SMSF strategy advice.
- Our staff specialise in SMSF and superannuation.
- We provide SMSF strategy advice in addition to SMSF administration and compliance.
- We love what we do.
- All of our operations are onshore.
- We can prepare SMSF portfolio valuations on a regular basis (daily,weekly etc) – client logins provided.
- Our superannuation clients can choose as little (none) or as much investment and insurance advice from our associated businesses.
By conducting a Google search you will see that there are many providers of ‘cheap’ SMSF administration services. We are proud to say that our services are not cheap because we don’t like to compromise the quality of our advice.
Cost is what you pay; value is what you get.
Our SMSF fees are determined by a fund’s expected and/or required amount of:
- SMSF strategy advice (inclusive of proactive advice in the event of new legislation or case law or a change of your personal circumstances),
- transactions and complexity, and
- strategy implementation.
They are also determined by:
- how much contact the trustees would like with us through the year, and
- whether you would like the accounts of your SMSF to be kept up to date on a regular basis (daily,weekly etc).
In most instances we are happy to provide fixed fee quotes.
Considering Humphrey Super?
If you are considering Humphrey Super’s SMSF Administration your initial meeting with us is complimentary although we do reserve the right to charge you if you are also seeking general SMSF strategy advice.
This first meeting is an important step in getting to know one another and for you to get a feel for our firm and how we operate. This meeting would generally involve discussion of your SMSF administration needs and expectations, preliminary comments and clarification of your goals and objectives.
Who typically provides SMSF administration?
SMSF administration is typically provided by either:
- an accounting firm (or accountant) that does not specialise in SMSF,
- an accounting practice that has a specialised SMSF division, or
- SMSF administrators who predominately source their clients from financial advisers or accounting practices that choose to outsource this function.
Our service is more akin to that of an accounting firm that has a specialised superannuation division.